Plastic PVDF / Polypro Filter Housing
Excellent for use in pure, ultra-pure, and corrosive applications
Rosedale’s Generation ll polypropylene filter housings incorporate a unique one piece, seamless body that handles flows to 100 gpm.
It is rated to 100 psi at 150°F, and offers excellent resistance to corrosion. In addition Rosedale has added new features:
- All molded polypropylene construction
- 2-inch flat face flange connections
- Unistyle piping configuration (side and/ or bottom outlet)
- Accepts all number 2 sized bags or 500 Series Cartridges (down to 0.5µ absolute)
- Wide selection of cover o-ring materials
- External cover and pres sure threads with plug
- Hold down assembly
- Cover vent and drain valve
- Duplex and multiplex arrangements available
- Leg assembly (stainless steel)
- Pressure differential instrumentation
- Convertible 700 Series Cartridge. Click here.
An easy to remove cover and basket make bag change-out quick, clean and simple. No special tools are needed, and the filter is back in service in a matter of minutes. The cover threads are external, and have no contact with the process fluids to prevent product accumulation. For extra strength the cover features buttress-style threads.
The housing is complete with a cover vent, drain and gage port connections. The gauge connections allow for the use of Rosedale differential pressure indicating equipment that assist in determining bag change-out. This can be accomplished by utilizing our pressure gauges, switches or Communicator options. It’s versatile unistyle design, side or bottom outlet, makes piping easy in any arrangement.