Model 8-125 PSI Filter Housing
Low cost filter housings for flow rates to 100 gpm*
These high-capacity bag filters or basket strainers are very low in cost and offer large dirt holding capacity. These housings are made from carbon steel or stainless steel.
They use a newly designed clamp cover that is easily removed, reducing time spent on bag change-out. The O-ring seal on the cover ensures a seal. This housing also utilises our Unistyle design offering you the option of a side or bottom outlet. There is a 2-inch outlet on the side with a 2-inch plugged drain at the bottom of the housing. The outlet can easily be changed to the bottom by merely moving the plug from the drain to the side outlet.
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools
- Quick opening cover
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Adjustable-height tripod legs
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR and Viton®
- 125-psi rated housing
- Basket material is compatible with housing
- Uses standard number 2 size bags and baskets
- Bag/Basket surface area is 4.4 square feet
- 2-inch NPT ports
*Based on housing only. Fluid viscosity, filter bag used, and expected dirt loading should be considered when sizing a filter.