High Capacity OT Filter Housing
Guarantees a 360° positive seal for flows to 100 gpm*
The Model OT filter provides optimum filtration performance when combined with our high capacity filter bags.
Our unique design ensures a 360-degree positive seal and media compression, eliminating the potential for bypass. Unfiltered liquid and debris does not accumulate above the filter bag and contaminate the clean fluid area during change-out. Fluid passes through the bag from inside to outside. The Rosedale Model OT filter ensures an even flow into the filter bag where contaminate is contained for easy disposal.
- Accepts all major competitive brands of bags
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- All sealing surfaces are blancher ground
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR, Viton® and Teflon®
- 150 psi rated housing
- ASME Code Stamp available
- Heavy-duty basket with over 50% open area
- Bag/Basket surface area is 2.3 square feet (number 1 size), or 4.4 square feet (number 2 size)
- 2-inch inlet and outlet
- 1/4-inch NPT gauge ports and vent connection
- 1/2-inch NPT drain connection
- Adjustable-height tripod leg assembly
*Based on housing only. Fluid viscosity, filter bag used, and expected dirt loading should be considered when sizing a filter.