Low Cost Model NCO
Low cost filter housings for flow rates to 100 gpm*
NCO high-capacity bag filters offer an exceptional value in basic filtration applications. Offered in trade sizes 1, 2, and 12, the NCO is also available with our Platinum 700 cartridge series.
NCO housings provide large dirt-holding capacity combined with a rugged
design rated to 150 psi. The housings incorporate an eyenut cover that is
easily removed, reducing time spent on bag or cartridge change-out. The NCO bag housing offers versatility for any piping arrangement, utilising our unistyle design (side and bottom outlet).
Two connection sizes are available for both bag and cartridge filters.
The NCO housings are electropolished creating a smooth, easy-to-clean surface. A variety of filter bags or cartridges (rated 0.5μ absolute to 100μ nominal) can be utilised in this housing. Keep your filtration process cost effective without sacrificing quality.
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR and Viton®
- 150 psi rated housing
- Heavy-duty basket, over 50% open area
- Uses standard number 1, 2 or 12 size bags and 500 or 700 series cartridges
- Filter selection surface area is:
- 2.3 square feet (number 1 size bag)
- 4.4 square feet (number 2 size bag)
- 5.6 square feet (number 12 size bag)
- 50 square feet (500 series cartridge)
- 100 square feet (700 series cartridge)
- 1-1/2-inch or 2-inch NPT inlet and outlet
- 1/4-inch NPT vent connection
- Adjustable leg assembly