Continuously Operating Filter Systems - Duplex Manual
These multi-basket strainers and bag filters offer a wide range of flow capacities and contaminant-holding capabilities. They contain from 2 to 23 baskets.
To serve as a strainer, a unit is ordered with perforated stainless steel baskets (mesh-lined if desired). When ordered as a filter, it’s fitted with perforated stainless steel baskets designed to hold disposable or cleanable filter bags. Industry-standard size bags are used: the standard 30 inch baskets accept bag size 2, the optional 15 inch baskets take size 1.
The standard pressure rating for all models is 150 psi. All housings can be supplied with an ASME code stamp, if required.
- Multiple housing styles available (standard, quick access, low profile, hinged)
- Permanently piped housings are opened without tools and without disturbing the piping
- Machined cover gasket groove provides positive O-ring sealing
- Carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel construction housings
- Large-area, 30 inch deep, heavy-duty, 9/64 inch perforated baskets
- Easy to clean
- Low pressure drop
- Four cover seal materials: Buna N, Ethylene Propylene, Viton®, and Teflon®
- Pressure rating 150 psi
- Flanged connections for 2 through 12 inch pipe
- Vent, drain and gage connections
All multi-basket models described here are also available as duplex systems. Two units come piped together with valves to permit continuous use of either unit while servicing the other. One lever actuates all valves simultaneously or it can be ordered for automatic service.
- ASME code stamp
- Higher pressure ratings
- Corrosion allowances
- Steam jackets
- Special connection locations
- Bag hold down assembly (standard on QAC design)
- Inner baskets for dual-stage straining or filtering
- Cleanable wire mesh lined or perforated strainer baskets
- Special alloy materials
- Hydraulic cover lifting assembly
- Sanitary fittings
- Differential pressure indicators
Choose Baskets That Strain or Filter
Whatever your needs dictate
Strainer baskets are cleanable, reusable.
A seal is supplied on any strainer basket. It forms a seal between basket and housing to prevent dirty fluid bypass. Choose between various perforation sizes or wire mesh. Strainer baskets have flat, non-perforated bottoms and contain heavy-duty handles.
Filter bag baskets hold disposable filter bags.
Filter bags have an interference fit between the bags top rim and the housing causing a positive seal to prevent fluid bypass. Filter bag baskets have flat perforated bottoms.
Filter bags are available in a wide variety of felt, micro-fiber, monofilament and multifilament mesh materials.
Choose Housing Style
Designed to suit your requirements
The versatility of Rosedale Products provides a choice of several different designs.
- Quick Access Cover (QAC) features a clamp and spring assisted hinged cover that is quick and easy to open and close with no tools required. This will significantly reduce change-out time and lower operating costs. The QAC is rated to 150 PSI and constructed to meet ASME code requirements. Built-in safety features ensure that the cover cannot be opened unless the internal pressure is first released. The QAC is offered with our low profile design making bags more accessible and easy to remove.
- Low Profile Design (SLP) Housings are compact and space saving, allowing for ease of bag change-out. Standard operating height is reduced, resulting in a safe design by eliminating platforms and ladders. The SLP is manufactured in any housing version, including our standard davit arm cover, QAC design, and spring assisted hinged cover.
- Spring Assisted Hinged Cover (HLP) opens and closes without effort. Simply loosen the swing bolts and lift the cover up to open. An automatic cover stop is provided. This design saves time by eliminating the labor intensive handwheel. It is offered standard with our low profile design, or can be ordered in the QAC design.
- Standard Housing Design (STD) is durable and economic. It includes a davit arm and handwheel to facilitate cover removal. It is our most versatile housing design offering a variety of options, including our low profile design.