Solids Recovery Filtration System
Reduce and recover solids from liquids efficiently and cost-effectively
The Rosedale SRF (Solids Recovery Filtration) system is a self contained, self-purging filtration and separation package.
It will remove solids from liquids effectively and economically, reducing problems associated with cooling tower water systems and the heat exchange system. It is excellent for use wherever solids need to be separated, removed, and recovered from liquids. It can be used in a continuous recirculation process, serving as a deterrent to harmful bacteria growth in basins and sumps.
All of our systems use quality components. We offer systems in different sizes to best match flow rates, providing maximum optimization. Our systems take full advantage of being “smart” with controls to automatically clean or purge the filtration and separation components when needed.
Components specific to the SRF include:
- Bag filter to recover the solids following the purge of the separator
- Basket strainer for coarse filtration
- Centrifugal pump and motor
- Separator achieving 50 to 75 micron solids removal rating
- Nema 4X enclosed electrical control panel with HOA selector switch
- Factory assembled and skid mounted for ease of installation and operation
- Compact design minimizes required floor space