Ideal for spray nozzle protection
Here's the best answer yet to the need for a small yet rugged final filter for liquids at pressures to 3000 psi.
The filter contains a stainless wire mesh “bag” with a 14 square inch area. It can be thrown away when dirty, or cleaned and reused. Flow is from the inside to the outside of the element; contaminant stays trapped inside. The straight through design has no elbows, turns or internal pockets to create pressure drops or collect sediment, and they’re easy to flush out.
The mini-bag filter is very easy to service too. Just spin the knurled collar loose, push the housing out of line a bit, remove the element, slip a new or clean one in, and you’re back in business.
The seal is a special, Teflon-encapsulated Viton O-ring. It can be tightened by turning the knurled collar, usually by hand.
- Pressure rating: 3000 psi
- Differential pressure rating: 25psi
- Port sizes: 3/8 inch NPT
- Micron retention ratings (absolute): 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150
How To Orer
Order filter housings separately: Model No. MF-1
Order element bags separately, according to micron retention desired:
- 25 micron (absolute), Part No. MB-25
- 50 micron (absolute), Part No. MB-50
- 75 micron (absolute), Part No. MB-75
- 100 micron (absolute), Part No. MB-100
- 125 micron (absolute), Part No. MB-125
- 150 micron (absolute), Part No. MB-150
NOTE: A model with 2 collars, to be removed from rigid piping, is also available.